It’s almost here… the 5th Annual FEST-OF-ALL Gala & Fashion Show, that is. Held at the Baltimore Museum of Industry this Saturday, February 25th Fest-of-All is a party you won’t want to miss. There will be a runway fashion show, featuring clothing and accessories from local boutiques, tons of great food and drink (open bar!) from favorite Federal Hill restaurants and bars, and live music from The Real Geniuses.
I know this already sounds too good to be true, but it gets even better! This year’s silent auction has an extensive selection of items, all to be won at bargain prices.
Some of the items include:
- A week in St. Maarten!
- Long weekend getaway to Delaware Beach
- Football, signed by Raven Torrey Smith!
- Unique pieces of original art (mixed media, photographs, and prints)
- Under Armor goody baskets (men/women clothing, shoes, and sporty accessories)
- Ravens tickets
- Oriole’s Gear
- Gift cards to local hot spots (food and entertainment)
- Items from specialty boutiques of Federal Hill (jewelry, home décor, clothing)
- AND MORE….
So bring your friends, start bidding, and enjoy the party of the season with Federal Hill. Tickets are selling fast, so get yours here before it's too late!
~Sara Flood, Intern